Monday 24 March 2014

Matt Wisniewski example




This is my example of an image inspired by Matt Wisniewski. For this photoshoot the theme was fashion so the model did a range of typical poses. I also took a series of landscape photographs that I could merge with the portrait in photoshop. I imported the images and selected the clothes using the mask tool. I then inversed the mask so the clothes were selected and I could rub them out using the eraser tool at 10% opacity. This meant I could control how much of the portrait I was rubbing out and therefore how much the image underneath was coming through. After the double-exposure affect was finished I selected the background using the quick-select tool and painted it white using the brush tool. This gives the fashion magazine affect as there is no distracting details in the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment